The 28th Annual Colorado Brewers’ Festival is returning to Downtown Fort Collins at the end of June! All northern Colorado beer lovers are invited to this award-winning event at Washington Park. The festival kicks off Friday, June 23 and runs through Sunday, June 25, and features more than 90 Colorado beers and more than 40 Colorado breweries.
Burt’s is proud to create the shirts for this event once again, and we want to give you the opportunity to win one (along with a tasting package!) through our Colorado Brewers’ Festival scavenger hunt during the month of June.
Here is how you can participate!
- On Tuesdays June 6, 13 and 20, a different brewery will be selected as the scavenger hunt destination.
- On the morning of each scavenger hunt, a set of clues will be posted to Burt’s Facebook page and Instagram account. The clues will allude to one brewery in Fort Collins during each of the contest days. Start thinking of your favorite brewery – it may just be that day’s destination!
- From the moment the brewery opens to the moment it closes, players will have the opportunity to solve the clue and race to the brewery that they think is the correct one. In order to win, players must first like Burt’s Facebook page and Instagram.
- The first one to arrive at the brewery will be greeted by one of our crew members and be awarded with a Colorado Brewers’ Festival tasting package – includes a pint glass and beer tickets – and a festival t-shirt designed by Burt’s!
- A new brewery will be selected each week. There is no limit to how many times an individual may win. So keep on playing!
Best of luck and we’ll see you at the end of the hunt. Cheers!