While we know the world of custom hat embroidery and water bottle printing like the back of our hands, we realize you may not! If you’ve ever wondered what our step by step process looks like when fulfilling your custom order, look no further.
- Contact Burt’s: The beginning is for hammering out the details. Once you let us know what you’re looking for, we can give you specific information about order minimums, how to submit your artwork, answer any pricing questions, and give you an estimated turn-around time.
- Artwork: You can either email us your artwork or bring it in personally to our shop. If you don’t already have a design, our art team would be more than happy to help you create one.
- Work Order: We won’t start any work without your approval. At this point in the process, we simply need you to check over the details of your order. Double check the quantity and pricing to make sure it’s exactly what you requested!
- Design Proof: Before we print or embroider anything, we’ll send you a design proof for your approval. This is the stage where you can see what the design will look like on your products. If it looks good, your order will go into production. If you need a few things tweaked, we are happy to make those changes on your order.
- Production: After your work order and design proof are approved, we start up the machines and get working! On average, this stage takes about 5-7 days.
- Pick-Up: Once your order is finished, you can come in during store hours to pick up your order and pay for the products! From step one to pick-up, the process usually takes about two weeks.
Of course, each order is unique with your custom logo. We print on many different products, and each order varies in quantity. If you have questions regarding the process or pricing, we encourage you to give us a call or stop by the shop.